Acquisition Logistics Manager (Top Secret)
KBR is searching for a senior Acquisition Logistics Manager to provide Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) across the development of several first-of-kind space and ground systems. A successful candidate should be a leader and problem solver with a proven ability to deliver superior results as part of a high performing team in a high-profile, fast-paced environment. The candidate will apply advanced principles, theories, and concepts for highly classified systems, while also effectively communicating complex results with management and executive leadership.
In this position, you will provide System Engineering Technical Assistance (SETA) to the Space RCO at Kirtland AFB, NM. The Space RCO is one of three US Space Force acquisition organization and is the one specializing in delivering first-of systems to fill quick-turn needs to deliver operational capability to the USSF. For each project, they set up small, agile, and empowered teams to include program manager, technical specialists, contracting, finance, security, and the use right acquisition strategies to set the effort up for success. You will work in one of these small, highly empowered teams where every team member is directly responsible for the success of the program.
Role and Responsibilities
- Serves as logistics advisory lead for high-visibility and extremely time critical programs.
- Supports and advises government program managers through all phases of acquisition logistics planning.
- Performs independent work to provide logistics and support system effectiveness analysis, studies, and evaluations.
- Performs Configuration Management (CM) reviews to ensure logistics data is properly maintained.
- Develops and maintain maintenance plans, supportability analyses, maintenance tasks, and Level of Repair Analysis (LORA).
- Reviews supportability analysis worksheets for analytical correctness and element integration.
- Translates complex data into simple, actionable recommendations and easily differentiated courses of action.
- Confers with other SETA and FFRDC to provide advice and to assist with problem resolution as needed.
- Supports management and execution of programs consisting of multiple projects--ensures overall program is properly coordinated and efficiently accomplished with the best available resources.
- Drafts, reviews, and edits final program reports, documents, and briefings.
- Communicates clearly, concisely, and with technical accuracy. Often briefs government senior leadership.
- Coordinates with external agencies to include operational units, higher headquarters, Combatant Command (COCOM) staffs, other acquisition activities, and research and development functions. This will include producing, tracking, coordinating all agreements and documentation necessary to transition seamlessly into a framework for organizing, training, and equipping the USSF.
- Aids in the development of a Monthly Status Report on all efforts including updates on major activities, challenges, opportunities, deliverables, and subcontractor performance.
- A minimum of ten (10) years proven program management experience in DoD and/or IC system development, transition, and/or operational logistics.
- Knowledge of Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) products, Life Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP), Depot Source of Repair(s) (DSOR), Depot Maintenance Activation Plan(s) (DMAP), and associated policy/instructions.
- Experience in planning and executing site surveys and establishing bed down requirements for test campaigns and initial deployments.
- Experience with working international agreements and basing.
- Understanding of ground systems supporting space operations and operational environments and corresponding mission user needs.
- Fifteen (15) years of proven program management experience in DoD and/or IC system life cycle sustainment and/or operational logistics.
- Experience in supporting ACAT I/II level acquisition programs.
- DAWIA certification in Life Cycle Logistics.
- System Engineering Technical Assistance (SETA) to Government program offices.
- Experience with rapid prototyping and transition to operations.
- Experience with Integrated Master Schedules, Statements of Work, and Performance Work Statements
- Relevant BS as well as MA/MS degree
- Active TOP SECRET clearance with sensitive compartmentalized information (SCI) and special access program (SAP) eligibility.
- No less than two (2) years total SAP and/or SCI environment experience and 1-year total within last 5 years.
- Must maintain a TS/SCI clearance as a condition of employment and willingness to submit to a Counter-Intelligence polygraph.
- This position is full-time, on site at Kirtland AFB, NM and will require travel up to 30% of time within the continental United States.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.