KBR is seeking a Systems Engineer to support our customer in Chantilly, VA. The position requires the employee to draft critical documents necessary to establish new contracts. The ideal candidate will have experience within the Intelligence Community with a high level of familiarity with standard systems engineering approaches and modeling techniques.
- Provide mission planning and requirements development using an interdisciplinary approach encompassing the entire technical effort to evolve and verify an integrated and total life-cycle balanced set of system, people, and process solutions that satisfy customer needs in support of system acquisitions including maritime, ground, air, and/or space-based acquisitions.
- Develop technical information to support the government program management decision-making process; assist Government PMs in managing and controlling the definition and management of the system configuration and the translation of the system definition into work breakdown structures.
- Develop CONOPS for technical collection operations and management.
- Overseeing contractor development of technical collection systems and software in accordance with system requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in mission planning and requirements development to evolve and verify an integrated and total lifecycle balanced set of system, people, and process solutions that satisfy customer needs.
- Demonstrated experience supporting system engineering and integrating functions for customer acquisitions including requirements development, acquisition documentation, test and evaluation, and system design reviews.
- Experience developing programmatic, technical information to support the program management decision-making process.
- Experience developing, managing, and controlling system configuration documents and work breakdown structures.
- Demonstrated experience providing contractor support to government collection systems and software acquisitions.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM-related discipline; Master’s Degree preferred
- 0 – 5 years experience
- Demonstrated ability to serve as the integrating mechanism across the technical efforts related to the development, manufacturing, verification, deployment, operations, support, disposal of, and user training for systems and their life cycle processes
- Experience working with the community to prioritize, rank and task technical collection
- Experience in processing and exploiting technical intelligence and the production of intelligence products for dissemination to the community
- Experience in Source Selections
- Experience in the oversight of program cost, schedule, and performance
Travel:? CONUS and OCONUS travel may be required.?? Security Requirements:??Active TS-SCI/w?CI Poly security clearance required.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.