Full Time Employee
Strategic Planning and Performance Evaluation Analyst (Job Number:415814)
SAIC is seeking a Strategic Planning and Performance Evaluation Analyst. Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. Work location is in Northern Virginia.
- Supporting senior leadership on national-level intelligence and strategic issues.
- Providing expertise in measuring the performance of complex programmatic activities described in strategic guidance.
- Supporting the regional or functional office leadership in the development, analysis, and execution of their strategy and other strategies.
- Helping to validate and propose metrics that are accurate and parsimonious (both in terms of numbers of measures and sources of data) and perform primary and secondary analysis of interagency input on progress towards these goals.
- Documenting progress in reporting tailored to audiences of varying levels of seniority and degrees of substantive expertise.
- Translating highly technical and programmatic data for non-technical, senior audiences.
- Working collegially and effectively independently and in a team or collaborative environment.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in statistics, methodology, business, economics, public administration, or quantitative analysis or equivalent, related work experience
- 10 years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform and the designated Area of Responsibility (AOR} associated with the position
- 3 years of experience working with or in the IC
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience related to the position (i.e. evaluating and assessing program performance, developing and improving assessment methodologies that incorporate performance outcomes in relation to performance objectives, etc.).
- Demonstrated strong analytic skills, tradecraft experience, and/or extensive publication on strategic planning and performance evaluation as a noted expert in their field.
- Significant demonstrated experience with conducting program or policy evaluation, assessment or systems analysis.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the regional or functional area of responsibility (AOR) against which the candidate is proposed to perform.
- Demonstrated strong writing, methodological, quantitative, and analytical skills
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Jan 29, 2016, 12:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: