Full Time Employee
Cyber Solution Architect (Job Number:416716)
SAIC is hiring a Cyber Solutions Architect to work remotely in the DC Metro area.
The Cyber Solutions Architect will serve as Cyberspace Operations and Cybersecurity Solutions Architect across customer groups including DODAC, Navy, Army, Air Force, and Fed/Civ programs. The SA will be responsible for providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in the areas of Cyberspace Operations and Cybersecurity for customers and for SAIC solution development.
The Cyber Solutions Architect will work closely with the customer group and service line executives to craft the strategy and solicitation responses that will continue to build SAIC’s Cyber portfolio. The individual will contribute to the development of system requirements, designing solutions, writing proposals, developing demo systems, and prototyping selected offerings. The person in this position will work with cyberspace operations personnel, data scientists, and cloud and security. The individual will work with people across multiple organizations and teaming partners to achieve the goals of the company.
The Cyber Solution Architect will contribute to or lead technical proposal efforts, develop systems that meet customer requirements, and create technical deliverables. The successful candidate will be capable of leading solution teams on large-scale cyberspace operations and cybersecurity opportunities and be able to operate with minimal supervision.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Engineering, or an analytical field (or equivalent experience)
- Ten (10+) years of related experience
- Must be able to determine project scope and specifications
- Provide research and analysis to support Cyberspace operations and cybersecurity solutions
- The ability to support policy and procedures development and support scenario development for cyber solicitation responses
- Knowledge of DOD and Federal Cyberspace and Cybersecurity initiatives
- Knowledge and experience in proposal development and preparation, developing Basis of Estimates, understanding of contract documentation, technology roadmaps, concept of operations, and program plans are all a plus
- Retired military or veteran is a plus
- Must currently possess or be able to obtain a SECRET level security clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 17, 2016, 9:51:01 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FLEXWORK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
Shift: Day Job
Other Locations: United States-DC-FLEXWORK, United States-VA-FLEXWORK
To apply for this job, contact: