Full Time Employee
Systems Integrator - M1 (Job Number:418810)
Seeking a Systems Integrator - M1 for opportunity in Reston, VA.
- The successful candidate will be a proactive, forward-leaning self-starter able to work in an environment with minimal oversight.
- The candidate must be able to quickly learn about technologies and understand project needs, balance priorities, and regularly and proactively engage with customers and stakeholders to accomplish tasks in support of the customer’s mission.
- The successful candidate will have strong programmatic skills and expertise in schedule development.
- A technical understanding of network, data architectures, and cloud technologies is desired as it will significantly improve the candidate’s ability to execute the SE functions.
- The candidate will work with a team of other contractors on the same SETA program to support mission needs.
- *Must be a US Citizen** **Must currently hold a TS/SCI with Poly**
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a technical field.
- Minimum of 4-8 years’ work experience.
- Ability to create and track project schedules, actions, milestones and to pull metrics related to program activities.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite is needed to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Technical knowledge of network, data architectures, and cloud technologies
- Knowledge of the broader customer environment
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 5, 2016, 11:25:37 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI Full Scope Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: