Full Time Employee
Electrical Subsystems Engineer (Job Number:419759)
SAIC has a new opportunity for an Electrical Subsystems Engineer to work on an exciting, fast- paced program within the Intelligence Community. This position will provide subject matter expertise to customers in electrical engineering to provide status, product improvement and aid in resolving anomalies. The successful applicant will work to provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex and technically challenging classified work.
Key duties/capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work as an Electrical Subsystems Subject Matter Expert as part of a top- notch System Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) team
- Extensive expertise with the design, analysis, manufacturing and test of electrical power subsystems and electronics.
- Experience with the design, analysis, manufacturing and test of batteries.
- Experience at developing detailed independent circuit simulation models including SPICE programs to assist in the resolution of design or test issues.
- Review development contractor’s documents and procedures, requirements flowdown, verification methodologies, calibration plans, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), Interface Control Documents (ICDs) and test plans to ensure program success
- Participate as subject matter experts in operations daily meetings, working groups, engineering review boards, design reviews, test readiness reviews, operational readiness reviews
- Reviews program for risk areas, recommends mitigation approaches
- Ability to work with and influence major development contractors and their suppliers in their design, development, and verification approach while representing the program customer.
- Ability to critique a supplier’s design, development, and verification approach while offering suggestions to remediate problems where necessary.
Qualified candidates must be a US CITIZEN and possess a TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.
Required Education & Experience:
- BS in Electrical Engineering, MS preferred.
- 15 years experience, minimum
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 30, 2016, 9:54:54 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI CI Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI CI Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: