Full Time Employee
Systems Engineer III (Job Number:420601)
The DoD Agencies and Commands Customer Group, COCOM Programs Directorate of SAIC currently has a contingency full-time position for a Systems Engineer to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) JXXX, Fort Meade, Maryland.
Responsible for evaluating, developing, and delivering technical input to the systems engineering processes. Develops technical documentation, system architecture, and system design documentation. Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, or conflicts. Oversees the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility. Communicates with other program personnel, Government overseers, and senior executives.
Daily activities include:
- Analyzes system requirements and coordinates design and development activities
- Conducts briefings to a variety of audiences and conveys information in a clear and articulate manner
- Performs thorough engineering analysis and quick issue resolution simultaneously
- Works both independently and as part of a team to identify problems and develop solutions in accordance with USCYBERCOM and Defense regulatory guidance
- Prioritizes and manages multiple tasks to ensure timely project completion
- Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
- Analyzes complex information and independently takes appropriate actions to resolve problems
- Provides engineering guidance to technical staff and establishes effective working relationships with other Government agencies and mission partners
- Delivers briefings on complex topics to groups, which may include high-level decision makers
- Works complex research projects as senior contributors and as part of an integrated research team
- Designs and delivers solutions
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience as a System Engineer with a Bachelor's Degree; 6+ years of experience with a Masters Degree, or 2 ears of experience with a PhD.
- Experience and knowledge of engineering policies and procedures
- At a minimum, IASAE Level II (CISSP, CASP CE, CSSLP)
Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities
Experience preparing system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
Experience delivering briefings on complex topics
TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 19, 2016, 1:58:19 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: