Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation?s security.
We are currently seeking a Systems Analyst for the NAWCAD Special Communications Requirements (SCR) Division in Patuxent River/St. Inegoes, MD.
· The Systems Analyst shall lead collection of information to analyze and evaluate
DODIIS communication systems and networks.
· Performs logical and physical system design and reviews and prepares system documents and specifications.
· Conducts technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with system.
· Prepares reports, studies and documentation. Delivers presentations and participates in meetings. Works on special problem areas; administers complex areas of the network, security analysis and planning.
Manditory Experience & Education:
· At least six (6) years of experience with DoDIIS communication systems and networks.
· Demonstrated knowledge of quality assurance, quality control, and independent verificaton and validaton techniques.
· Experience working independently and as part of a team in researching data, developing analystical techniques and methodologies.
· Demonstrated knowledge of system acquisition practices required to design, develop, integrate, test and manufacture a major system.
· Performs tasks with little or no guidance.
AS or AA degree
Additional four (4) years of experience
Additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
Key Words: Special Communications Requirements, (SCR), NAWCAD, Intelligence Operations, communications, C3, DCGS, ISR
To apply for this job, contact: