Full Time Employee
Executive Coach (Job Number:420867)
Executive Coach opportunity in Vienna, VA.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Continue to develop and grow the Executive and Leadership Coaching practice with in the customer agency.
- Create effective marketing and communication strategy to raise awareness of the coaching program and all that it has to offer as well as to attract clients.
- Conduct one on one Executive and Leadership coaching sessions for high potential and senior level leaders.
- Conduct group coaching sessions.
- Conduct IC 360 assessments and provide debriefing coaching sessions.
- Support leadership development activities and programs in other parts of the client organization including workshops, classes and panel discussions.
- Coordinate and schedule all activities associated with running the coaching program.
- Track participation and progress of participants.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports of program activities.
**MUST BE A US CITIZEN AND CURRENTLY POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY**
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Bachelor’s degree and 17 years of experience. MS degree and 13+ years of experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the IC
- ICF certification or other independent certifying body for professional coaching
- Knowledge of policies and practices regarding career development and performance management / expectations.
- Comprehensive knowledge / experience with project management and implementation of executive coaching programs, which may include the Federal Government, the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and/or the private sector.
- Specific expertise in the design, development and implementation of executive coaching, group coaching, action learning schemas, and feedback executive coaching schemas for senior executive-level leaders and high performing GS-14 and 15 employees.
- In depth professional expertise regarding group coaching and action learning, including career management, personal and leader development / growth, and adult learning.
- Depth and demonstrated knowledge of and expertise in analysis of 360 psychometric instruments to determine, identify and evaluate trends in personal / leader development.
- 5+ years’ experience in the IC
- In depth professional expertise and advanced credentials / certification in executive level coaching, including career management, personal and leader development / growth, and adult learning.
- An advanced degree in a related discipline to the position description.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities while working collaboratively with customers and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and conduct leadership workshops and team building offsites
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 28, 2016, 1:33:51 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-VIENNA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI CI Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: