Full Time Employee
USCYBERCOM GCOS Project Manager (Job Number:421369)
The GCOS PM is responsible for developing project management plan, WBS, integrated master schedules and risk management documentation with applicable charts, tables, graphs and diagrams to assist in effectively managing the GCOS framework.
The Candidate shall perform the following duties as it relates to GCOS Project Management:
- Provides overall strategic management, defines the program scope and objectives, manages project’s scope, schedule, budget, and risk
- Develops project management plans, project documentation, work breakdown structures, project schedules, integrated master schedules, financial reports, and risk management documentation. Prepares charts, tables, graphs, and diagrams to assist in analyzing and effectively presenting information.
- Reviews risk and risk mitigation activities of the project and proposes budgets for the same
- Coordinates schedules to facilitate completion of task and contract deliverables, briefings/presentations, and project reviews
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including other USCYBERCOM Directorates, Cyber National Mission Forces, Service Components, other Government organizations, end users, and IT services
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract
- Defines project scope and objectives, and organizes, coordinates, and implements the project
- Provides day-to-day project direction, ensuring quality standards, project tracking, and analysis of assigned aspects of assigned project
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team
- As Principal Representative, provides status updates to the Government on the project
- Minimum 9+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Project Management, Business Management, Economics, Political Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Law, Government Contracting, Finance/Accounting, or related discipline or 7+ years of experience with a Masters Degree
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience working with the GCOS Framework
- CAPM, PMP, or equivalent certification
- Minimum of five (5) years of joint operation planning experience
TS/SCI with Poly is required
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 19, 2016, 2:24:42 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: