Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
The Regional Support Centers (RSC) provide a wide range of sustainment support services for new and existing C4ISR equipment, worldwide.
The Logistician/Analyst - Journeyman for the Logistics, Maintenance, and Sustainment Support for C4ISR Systems program is responsible for the following Job duties:
Analyze and coordinate the logistical functions of a firm or organization. Responsible for the entire life cycle of a product, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, and final disposal of resources. Excludes "Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers" (11-3071).
• The ideal candidate must be able to perform the following functions:
• Assist in the development and implementation of logistics sustainment plans for upgrading, fielding, and/or integrating the C4ISR systems provided to units.
• Provide feedback on current sustainment operations and provide comments and recommendations on future sustainment plans that are developed by outside of this TO.
• Provide lessons learned feedback to the Government as appropriate.
• Provide recommendations for enhancing support structures and for streamlining and/or reducing the support footprint while minimizing or preventing any adverse impact on system readiness or repair TATs.
• Evaluate the Government-specified sustainment requirements, and identify the processes it would utilize to execute support.
• Provide the estimated LOE and estimated cost to execute the support.
• Assist with planning and recommending inputs to plans for upgrading, replacing, retrofitting, or integrating the C4ISR equipment provided to units.
• Provide maintenance data and recommendations upon request to the lead agency responsible for the systems acquisition.
Other requirements, comments:
• Position is deployed to South West Asia in support of the Logistics, Maintenance, and Sustainment Support for C4ISR Systems program.
• Candidate must be willing to work and live in U.S. Military Bases and travel between U.S. Bases by Military AIR or Force Protected convoy.
• Overseas work in the South West Asia will be compensated including hardship, hazardous differentials and bonus pay.
• U.S. DOD SECRET security clearance is required.
• Candidate must possess a valid US driver’s license and US passport.
• Candidate must meet all physical, medical and other requirements for overseas deployment in accordance with current DoD regulations.
• This position is in a TDY status in SWA; reassignment from one U.S. Military Base to another may be required based on the needs of the contract.
To review the medical and dental requirements for overseas deployment in accordance with DOD regulations please review the following site (please review both Medical Requirements and Dental Requirements):
Security Clearance: DOD Secret clearance required
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS.
ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job, contact: