Full Time Employee Contractor
This is a Service-Contract Act (SCA) position.
Seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide general administrative and professional support in a technical environment.
• Provides General Office Support to the organization and various project teams in a fast paced environment
• Interfaces with Langley and Agency leadership
• Maintains electronic calendars for organizations
• Attends organizational meetings as necessary
• Provides support prior to and during meetings, conferences, tours peer reviews and workshops using various modes and media communication devices
• Prepares and submits via NASA Travel system, foreign and domestic travel authorizations
• Prepares foreign travel packages and obtains approvals in the allotted timefram with all supporting documents needed.
• Prepares and submits acurate and complete Purchase Requisitions in the appropriate financial system to include all supporting documentation.
• Additional duties as assigned
This position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, and excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent communication and listening skills as well as experience in customer service. Requires skill with MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point.
Qualifications: Associates Degree & 2-4 years of related experience.
To apply for this job, contact: