Full Time Employee
JCAD Installer (Job Number:422014)
- The Hardware Integration & Logistics Service Line of SAIC is currently seeking an OCONUS JCAD Installer to support its Force Protection operations in SW Asia.
• The candidate will be a member of an Integrated Entry Control/Base Defense Team installing and sustaining equipment on high- risk Forward Operating Bases (FOB) in SW Asia.
• The candidate will perform complex analysis of site design packages ensuring vulnerability and threat assessments are addressed.
• The candidate will assist in design and installation of hardware and custom software applications.
• The candidate will assist military units with JCAD Emplacement Considerations
• The candidate will establish JCAD Monitoring Arrays
• The candidate will assist military units in determining potential JCAD Array Employment Tactics
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is desired.
• Or high school diploma and equivalent experience will be accepted in lieu of degree.
• Must possess custom software installation and troubleshooting skills.
• Must have 8-10 years of direct experience in areas of installing, maintaining, and accounting for Force Protection equipment i.e. Joint Chemical Agent Detector (JCAD), ECP, Mobile Vehicle and Cargo Inspection System, Personnel Scanners, Rapid Reaction Tunnel Detection Kits, Counter Bomber, Subtle Madness, Hard Impact, GlassWave, Force Protection Suite, Mid-Range Thermal Imager (MRTI), Rapid Deployment Integrated Surveillance System (RDISS), and other force protection equipment programs.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Must possess on the spot personal decision making skills.
• The candidate will also be required to assist with the movement of repair parts from storage sites to the FOB. Must meet DoD Height/Weight standards.
• Must currently possess a SECRET security clearance.
• Must satisfactorily complete Combat Readiness Center (CRC) requirements, including medical and dental requirements prior to deployment.
• Must be able to lift 97 pounds occasionally and 73 pounds frequently.
• Must be willing to live and work in austere, hostile environment for extended periods of time.
• The candidate will perform extensive troubleshooting to determine faults within the system.
• Must be familiar with establishing JCAD Monitoring Arrays.
• Must be familiar with custom software applications (EEA, E2A, FPA, JACC-S).
• Requires in-depth customer interaction with military units on the ground during site visits.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 16, 2016, 8:09:32 AM
Primary Location: Iraq-BG-BAGHDAD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: