Full Time Employee
Information AssuranceCyber Security Analyst (Job Number:422169)
SAIC is hiring an Information Security/Cyber Security Analyst in Middletown, RI.
Cyber Security Engineer provides technical and programmatic Cyber Security Services to customers in support of network and information security systems, will require a familiarity with DoDI 8500.1, DoDI 8510.01 Risk Management Framework, design and develop and implement security requirements for Navy systems. Analyze policies and procedures. Prepare security test and evaluation plans, and maintain appropriate DoD Cyber Security Certifications for the role.
This Analyst will provide the U.S. Navy Cyber Security consulting support to ensure requirements are met for the U.S. Navy and DOD Cyber Security programs to include but not limited to risk management, certification and accreditation/assessment and authorization, vulnerability management, program management support, technical engineering implementation and risk assessments on IT systems and documentation generation in support of.
The primary role is manage, create and process certification and accreditation assessment and authorization packages working with program managers, system engineers and developers to obtain accreditation for U.S. Navy information systems. Systems supported are primarily research, development, test and evaluation systems with some operational systems in inventory.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, computer science, information systems management or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the IA/Cyber Security Field with DOD or DON experience
- Information Assurance/Cyber Security Experience with certification and accreditation, implementing Cyber Security technical requirements into systems and documenting compliance thereof.
- DoD 8570 Certification (e.g. Security + or CISSP, etc.) Security + minimum, An ability to communicate complex concepts to senior management and technical personnel equally
- Familiar with skilled in working with vulnerability assessment tools and applications such as Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Compliance Checker, NESSUS, as well as Security Readiness Review Scripts and Security Technical Implementation Guides Benchmarks and Checklists
- C&A and/or A&A experience
- DoD IA Certification and Accreditation Proficiency
- MS Office Products
- proficiency using the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) system
- Must have a Secret security clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 4, 2016, 10:48:56 AM
Primary Location: United States-RI-MIDDLETOWN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: