Rockwell Collins (www.rockwellcollins.com)
Full Time Employee
**Qualifications:** Minimum one year experience in Aviation IT support or two year experience in IT industry
• 3 year diploma in Engineering or 4 year Full time B.Tech or Bachelor in Computer Application or equivalent.
• Familiarity with airline/airport operations, terminology and culture is preferred
• Experience supporting various hardware and peripheral components in an on-site environment
• Experience working directly in a customer service environment.
• Strong work ethic, detail oriented as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
• Candidates having MCSE / CCNA certification will be preferred
• Experience with TCP/IP and general networking issues
• Experience working effectively in a team environment, communicating effectively, resolving issues efficiently, and contributing to the improvement of the infrastructure
**Job #:** 16803BR
**FT/PT:** Full Time
**Job Description:** ARINC Managed Services is a leading provider of IT Maintenance Services. At Rockwell Collins ARINC, it’s our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technologies. Advance your future. If you want to grow personally and professionally, we invite you to explore ARINC.We are presently seeking for an Information System Specialist I to join it’s team in New Delhi.
• The Information Systems Specialist - I will assist in providing technical support for computers and associated networks, Troubleshoot and repair personal computers and peripheral associated peripherals; and assist in analyzing failed equipment
• Candidate will assist in installation projects and special projects.
• Candidate need to work in shift pattern in a 24x7x365 environment.
• All candidates must have solid working knowledge of computers and associated networks
• Basic knowledge of troubleshooting, servicing, and repairing personal computers.
• Candidates would be responsible to fix incidents at the airline counter within relevant SLAs
• Installation of operating system in the PCs by imaging application
• Perform remedial repair & proactive preventive maintenance of various IT equipment installed at client site.
• Returns defective equipment/parts to maintenance inventory, documents customer repairs, maintains and restocks assigned parts inventory to insure proper spare parts levels
**Amount of Travel Required:** 0%-25%
To apply for this job, contact: