Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking Microsoft SharePoint developers and administrators to serve the needs of a critical, national defense client. Incumbent(s) will promote warfare analysis capabilities via with implementation of a SharePoint 2010 or greater server supporting varied warfare analysis efforts.
SharePoint developers must have:
• At least three years’ experience developing custom SharePoint pages and functionality;
• Facility with C#, .NET framework, and other SharePoint-related languages; and
• TOP SECRET Department of Defense clearance
SharePoint administrators must have:
• At least three years’ experience maintaining and upgrading SharePoint servers;
• Experience configuring service applications such as those for Search, Metadata, anad User Profile Synchronization;
• Working knowledge of networked systems and needs such as load balancing, firewalls, and Internet Information Server; and
• Working knowledge the SharePoint event log and the ability to troubleshoot a wide range of issues while implementing service packs and cumulative updates.
To apply for this job, contact: