Full Time Employee Contractor
Federal Release Manager
CGI Federal is seeking a Release Manager for a project with the TSA.
- Manages and supervises personnel involved in release management and scheduling activities, organizes and assigns responsibilities to subordinates, and oversees the successful completion of all assigned tasks.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in relevant field
- Experience supporting federal customers and projects
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent training
- Strong technical background in information technology management
- Strong process knowledge of System Development Life Cycles
- Experience with automated configuration management/ code management systems
- Strong program and project management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Prior DHS or TSA experience
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job, contact: