Full Time Employee Contractor
General Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Responsible for reporting assessment and evaluation results to senior program managers and customer representatives
· Interface with a multi-disciplined team consisting of multiple Contractors and team members
· Work with launch vehicle provider to schedule and track audits to be performed during rocket certification activities
· Develop products such data tables, audit checklists, presentations, and reports status to the customer. Reviews completed team products for completeness and acceptance.
· Compile and present weekly status charts of team to AF leadership.
· Complete perform audits and audit checklists in preparation for Enginereing Review Boards and design reviews
· Interface with customer, design engineers, project manager, and production personnel.
· Conduct assessments and evaluations/ audits of manufacturing products and processes per applicable military and industry/commercial standards, and/or Launch Service Provider company standards to meet certification objectives and document these results/findings for government review and concurrence.
· Work closely with other Quality and Manufacturing and design engineers to support as-designed and as-built verification.
· Establish and maintain configuration control associated with the manufacturing baseline.
· Ensure each launch service provider performs physical configuration audits by following established and standardized processes.