Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Principal Operations Support Officer (PO) to join our team. This is a Charlottesville, VA based asset, and the PO performs all the duties of the Senior Operations Support Officer (SO) as necessary and conducts additional operations related functions as directed by the CITP government PM, COR and Operations Technical Monitor. The PO performs his/her primary duties at the NGIC and is not considered deployable, but he/she may be required to travel on a short-term, temporary basis to CONUS and OCONUS locations to coordinate CITP operational requirements.
· This position requires individuals with 10 years of experience coordinating and managing operations in support of military forces, including planning and managing training, pre- deployment, deployment, sustainment and return of deployed and CONUS-based personnel.
· 3 years of experience supporting or conducting counterterrorism, counter insurgency or counter IED analysis and targeting activities.
· A background as a military operations officer or SNCO at Brigade or higher level is desired.
· The individual shall be experienced with JWICS, SIPRNET and NIPRNET tools and databases used to support operations.
· The individual shall have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including SharePoint.
H.S. Diploma or GED