Senior Systems Engineer (Job Number:429129)
The candidate will provide planning, scheduling, and reporting in support of assigned projects in accordance with DoD acquisition program management and T&E instructions and guidebooks. Support includes: system integration documentation development; development of government specifications and requirements documents; Test Strategy or Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP) documentation development and revisions; participation in and support to T&E meetings (i.e. Test and Evaluation Program Assessments (TEPA), IPT), Systems Engineering Technical Reviews (SETR) and other technical reviews and meetings; support to technology insertion, business re-engineering process development and documentation; and support to processes supporting joint aircraft/stores integration and certification maintenance and tracking. The candidate will support program office Foreign Military Sales (FMS) activities to include coordination of test activities, Foreign Comparative Testing, and routing of all associated deliverables through the appropriate program offices.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: Secret
- M.S. or M.A. in engineering, science, logistics, or related discipline, or a B.S. or B.A. and 4 additional years is required.
- At least 10 years of experience in an engineering position is required; at least 3 years of which must be directly related to Naval Systems.
- Experience applying engineering principles to investigate, analyze, plan, and design, develop, implement, test or evaluate military weapons Systems is required.
- Must be able to perform these tasks with little or no supervision.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides Systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 21, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-PATUXENT RIVER
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job