Full Time Employee
Systems Operations Analyst (Job Number:429802)
SAIC has an opening for a Systems Operations Analyst Role: Command & Control (C2) Systems Operations Analyst who will provide technical and analytical support to the 24th Air Force and its associated units Air Forces Cyber (AFCYBER), Joint Forces HQ Cyber (JFHQ-C), 624th Operations Center (OC), 318th Operations Support Squadron (OSS) and the 5th Combat Communications Group (CCG) staffs.
Daily activities for the Systems Operations Analyst Role: Command & Control (C2) Systems Operations Analyst include:
- Prepares intelligence documents through intelligence gathering using multiple intelligence sources.
- Support the processing of information about situations and entities of strategic, operational or tactical importance; characterizes possible future actions and identifies possible courses of action or remedies.
- Analyze and report on incoming reports and messages, determining significance and reliability of information.
- Integrates incoming intelligence and operational information.
- Identifies issues and concerns and escalates as appropriate.
- Recommends changes, and where appropriate, courses of action.
- Identifies critical strategic issues through review of information created.
- Skilled and experienced in Command and Control (C2) operations to include planning and execution experience.
- May collect and analyze data and develop decision support software, service, or products.
- May develop and supply optimal time, cost, or logistics networks for program evaluation, review, or implementation.
- Perform assessments of cyber warfighting capability and the utility of new and emerging technologies Institute document a formal planning process to analyze assigned missions for capability gaps in CNO capabilities and recommend solutions.
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: TS/SCI with Poly
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates (AA) Degree in related discipline and six (6) years related experience; OR, High School and eight (8) years related experience with relevant certification.
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience in: C2 concept management, operations planning and strategic/tactical planning and analysis, Project Management; Software Engineering
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 9, 2017, 7:28:30 PM
Primary Location: United States-TX-LACKLAND AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job