Full Time Employee
GEOINT Analyst Sr (Job Number:429851)
SAIC has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior GEOINT Intelligence Analyst with technical and operational experience needed to make a difference for the warfighter and our Nation.
As a member of a SETA staff based in Chantilly, VA, you will serve as a subject matter expert who closely interacts with government and members of the SETA staff in intelligence planning, analysis, exploitation and closure.
Our Senior GEOINT Intel Analyst will interface with the larger intelligence community, champion effective and timely operations and intelligence integration. In addition, the GEOINT Intelligence Analyst will draft requirements documents, support outreach activities, and lead/contribute to various technical and non- technical writing and briefing assignments.
- In-depth knowledge of and direct experience with GEOINT intelligence analysis including processes, procedures, reporting, collection
- GEOINT exploitation and analysis expertise
- Expertise in 1st-3rd phase exploitation using community known tools and techniques
- Well-versed in intelligence planning, coordination, execution, and analysis
- Articulate communicator?written and verbal
- GEOINT Exploitation and Analysis experience
- Multi-INT experience - analysis and reporting
- SIGINT analysis
- Multi-agency experience
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor?s Degree in a technical field, Intelligence Studies, or other analytical field
- 5+ years of relevant intelligence analysis experience; additional 4 years of intelligence experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Graduate from a formal GEOINT analysis course provided by one of the four armed services, the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency or legacy community training program
- Must currently possess a TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 12, 2017, 7:29:15 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job