In support of our Enterprise Cyber Network Defense program, GDIT seeks a cyber professional skilled in supporting the management of an Enterprise Information Assurance Vulnerability Management program. The qualified candidate will be responsible for providing vulnerability scanning in accordance with established Enterprise policy and guidance.
Functional duties consist of:
- Performs Computer Security Incident Response activities for a large organization, coordinates with other government agencies to record and report incidents.
- Install, configure, and maintain the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) framework and associated product suites.
- Assist with major version upgrades of Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) servers and clients.
- Ensures the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
- Performs periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
- Communicates alerts to agencies regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems.
- Implement, operate, and maintain network security devices.
- Work with security engineering team to integrate new capabilities, plan lifecycle replacements, and provide input into the security architecture roadmaps.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Develop and monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- Prepares incident reports of analysis methodology and results.
- May evaluate firewall change requests and assess organizational risk.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
The contract requires 8 years of related experience in data security administration or cybersecurity knowledge domain areas.
- The position requires a TS/SCI clearance.
- The candidate must be willing to obtain and maintain a CI Polygraph.
- The candidate must meet the DoD Approved 8570 IAT Level II Baseline Certification requirement prior to employment start.
- The candidate must meet the DoD Approved CSSP Auditor Baseline Certification within 6 months after employment start.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.