full-time employee contract
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented IT Network Support Specialist to join our team in the Chantilly, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customers and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
· As an IT Network Support Specialist; you will be responsible for the administration of our customer’s networks and network structures located within the customer’s IT lab and development environment.
· Provide effective and efficient Systems Administration support for all customer networks and laboratory environments, including establishing and maintaining preventive maintenance schedules; managing network email services; creating user accounts and performing system hardware and software diagnostics.
· Monitor and respond to customer requests received via a central help desk telephone number, and a centralized ‘Trouble Ticket’ tracking system.
· Ensure all security relevant policies are enforced and system updates are performed as required.
· Ensure network supported domain services are properly accredited and maintained per security policies.
· Security +, Windows, Linux, Computer Network Security are desired.
· Microsoft Office Skills including Excel, Office, etc.
· This position requires a Top Secret SCI Clearance with current CI Polygraph and a completed SSBI within 5 years.