Logistics Analyst Associate (Job Number:438303)
- Provides guidance for logistics analysts supporting aircraft, weapon systems, training, or SE programs.
- Conducts logistics, supportability, reliability, maintainability, and operational analyses.
- Provides recommendations for tailoring, optimizing, and establishing logistics element requirements in support of aircraft, weapon systems, training, or SE programs.
- Provides recommendations for changes to site support including maintenance planning, phased support, manpower and personnel requirements, initial provisioning and material support, support equipment, training and training devices, technical data packaging, handling, storage and transportation, and facilities.
- Provides recommendations for the development of Life Cycle Cost (LCC) and Total Ownership Cost (TOC) Management Plans.
- Provides recommendations for the review and development of Maintenance Plans/Logistics Support Analysis (MP/LSA) records, maintenance tasks and Level of Repair (LOR) Analysis recommendations.
- Expeditionary Air Traffic Control (ATC) Integrated Product Team (IPT) member executing daily logistical tasks supporting the AN/TPN-31(V) ATNAVICS, AN/TSQ-263 TTCS, AN/TYQ-164 ADLS, and AN/TRN-47(V)2 AMTAC.
- Process Product Quality Deficiency Reports (PQDR) and Technical Publication Deficiency Reports (TPDR) via the Joint Deficiency Reporting System (JDRS).
- Update and maintain Allowance Parts Lists (APL) for the AN/TPN-31(V)
- ATNAVICS, AN/TSQ-263 TTCS, AN/TYQ-164 ADLS, and AN/TRN-47(V)2 AMTAC via the Interactive Computer Aided Provisioning System (iCAPS) and Configuration Data Manager?s Database-Open Architecture (CDMD-OA).
- Review technical drawings for material requirements accuracy and provisioning purposes.
- Support supply and technical assistance requests from Marine Air Traffic Control Detachments (MATCD) and supporting units. Assist in resolving issues between fleet users, the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) and Naval Supply (NAVSUP).
- Participate in weekly Aviation Management Supply and Readiness Reporting (AMSRR) meetings between NAWCAD, NAVSUP, DLA, SPAWAR-San Diego.
- Assist in Expeditionary ATC Equipment Change Proposal (ECP) and Technical Directive (TD) development for Expeditionary ATC, ensuring all required logistics information is included and accurate.
- Prepare and submit Technical Directive Compliance Reports for ATNAVICS, TTCS, ADLS, and AMTAC to Deckplate.
- Perform technical data and quality management for ATNAVICS, TTCS, ADLS, and AMTAC Technical Manuals, ensuring all publications required for fleet use are up-to-date and published on NATEC.
- Initiate and maintain Logbook Inventory Records (LIR) in accordance with COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2 series, for ATNAVICS, TTCS, ADLS, and AMTAC while in NAVAIR custody. Conduct and document serialized system inventories during transfer/acceptance of each system.
- Prepare and submit Report of Discrepancy (ROD) on all materials received damaged.
- Proficient in information systems such as WebFlis, One-Touch, Haystack, and ERP inventory management.
- Perform a variety of miscellaneous logistics support tasking not included in the above as required.
HS and 8+ years of experience or Bachelors degree and 0 years related experience.
Interim secret clearance needed in order to start
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC¿s approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 12, 2018, 8:33:07 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ST. INIGOES
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job