If you’ve got a passion for people and the desire to succeed, join us as a CarMax Virtual Sales Manager in Training! Virtual Sales Managers support our Sales eOffice, the hub of our web and phone traffic which generates a large portion of our in-store traffic. The Virtual Sales Manager delivers an unrivaled customer experience by coaching Associates on our Professional Selling Principals, and working as a team with peers, CarMax locations, and leadership to best serve our customers.
CarMax is a growing company that is built on the fundamental principles of integrity and treating people with respect. Here are more reasons why our Associates love working for America’s #1 used car retailer:
A Great Place to Work
CarMax has been named one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®: since 2005. Our Associates work in a supportive, diverse, and fun environment that fosters a work/life balance. This positive work environment leads to a positive customer experience, and is a big part of why 95% of our customers would refer us to their friends.
Don’t have automotive sales experience? CarMax is ranked as one of the best training companies in America. This position includes a 6 – 9 month training program that includes cross training in all of our functional areas! We provide ongoing training and encourage self-development.
Career Growth and Recognition
With more than 190 stores nationwide and growing, CarMax Associates have fantastic career opportunities. Our incentive programs provide the potential for additional earnings, recognition, and perks!
As a member of the store leadership team, CarMax Virtual Sales Managers:
– Coach: 60 – 70% of a CarMax Virtual Sales Manager’s time is spent coaching and developing our Virtual Sales Consultants.
– Lead: Virtual Sales Managers lead teams to drive customer activities before coming in store, such as finance applications, selecting vehicles to meet customer’s needs, and explaining extended service policies.
– Develop: develop skills and product knowledge of Virtual Sales Consultants through training and evaluation.
– Select: attract, hire and on-board world-class sales professionals who are well prepared to provide exceptional customer service.
– Analyze & Track: performance to key metrics and business objectives.
– Problem Solve: Virtual Sales Managers are empowered to resolve issues that may occur during the execution process. They have day-to-day oversight and authority to respond to potential customer service concerns. Our Virtual Sales Managers ensure our customers receive the best customer experience.
What CarMax offers:
– Competitive pay with bonus opportunity
– Limitless career growth opportunities
– An environment that fosters work/life balance
– A comprehensive benefits package