General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
1.Provide system administrator support for the Army meter data management system including administrator support of the password protected; Army hosted websites;
2. Manage user accounts; apply security patches and all other customary functions of a system administrator to include test and configuration management.
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts.
4. Maintains system documentation
5. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
6. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Manage a complete Active Directory environment including Domain controllers, DNS servers, file servers, print services and user management
8. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
9. May program in an administrative language such as Powershell.
10. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
11. Provides advice and training to end-users.
12. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
13. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
14. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
15. Participates in special projects as required.
8-10 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis within a DoD environment.
Strongly desired experience:
Candidate must be able to obtain or maintain a minimum SECRET level security clearance.
CompTIA Security+ CE certification required
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline is required.