Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) seeks experienced Supply Chain or Data Analyst professionals for their Data Management and Analytics Specialist role. The successful candidate will be able to appraise and improve the way we capture and manage data related to Strategic Sourcing and Material Pricing activities. You will assess supply base market trends and relate them back to Raytheon sourcing requirements to drive decisions that shape how SAS Supply Chain addresses the market. You will actively engage with Strategic Sourcing Integrated Category Teams (ICTs), Subcontract Management, Procurement, Material Pricing, SAS Mission Areas, and suppliers to develop and maintain processes and tools to efficiently capture and maintain accurate and complete data. You will use this data to provide valuable analytics that will shape and enhance Strategic Sourcing Strategies and Material Pricing efficiency. Attention to detail is critical; building trust with end-users through accurate, agile, and insightful analytics is key to this role.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Support Business and Supply Chain initiatives in driving improved affordability, efficiency, and supply base performance by managing the data associated with schedule, labor, Bill of Material, savings, and other related data in support of Strategic Sourcing, agreement activity, and Material Pricing.
- Creating links between disparate data sources to identify gaps, and shape Strategic Sourcing Strategy with data driven analysis
- Become an expert in Supply Chain data sources and contents to support reporting and analytics requirements
- Identifying and collaborating with other functions to lead projects addressing gaps in data quality and availability
- Performing analytics at all stages of the Sourcing process to streamline the execution of Long Term Agreements (LTA)
- Creating and maintaining visual dashboards that transform data into information that can be used to drive strategic decisions, support of LTA strategies and aid material pricing.
- Create templates in support of sourcing activities that satisfy end user requirements, while still allowing for easy database aggregation and integration for analytics
- Raise the IT IQ of the organization through training, assisting, and leading by example
This position will be based in McKinney, TX or El Segundo, CA.Required Skills:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in supply chain, strategic sourcing, subcontract management, material program management, Information Technology or related experience
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to apply critical thinking to make connections between data elements that may not be apparently correlated
- Experience in data analysis and data mining
- Experience developing and delivering presentations (verbal and/or written) to key stakeholders
- Proficiency in MS WORD, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS SharePoint
- Advanced capability in MS Excel
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Proficiency with Database tools such as MS Access, SQL, or Oracle
- Proficiency in creating complex macros in Visual Basic
- Experience with data preparation tools (such as Alteryx)
- Proficiency with dashboard design and data visualization tools such as Tableau or Lumira Discovery
- Proficiency with SAP Business Warehouse or other similar Data Warehouse software
- Experience supporting proposal efforts and/or exposure to multiple stages of product development and sourcing
- Experience training or teaching peers in complex processes or applications
Bachelor's degree in data analytics, finance, information technology, Business, Supply Chain Management, or other related field
Certifications or formal training in data analytics and/or data management 126740
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.