General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Performs financial analysis and reporting in order to monitor finances associated with business operations.
1. Responsible for complex tasks in various financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting and analysis.
2. Collects and reviews financial data from various sources.
3. Creates, maintains, and updates financial databases and spreadsheets, and generates various financial reports as required.
4. Analyzes assigned contracts' projected staff hours, contract totals, revenues, and profit totals.
5. Maintains appropriate records and documentation.
6. Supports assigned managers in managing, tracking, monitoring, and reporting financial data as requested.
7. Makes recommendations to management to improve the financial performance of the organization.
8. Develops budgets for assigned contracts and tracks performance to budgets.
9. Assists in the development of financial policies and guidelines.
10. Conducts audits and analysis of their organization's direct and indirect costs, and reviews their practices and procedures, ensuring that labor and non-labor charges are approved, allowable, and processed in a timely manner.
11. May have risk identification and recovery responsibilities.
12. Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as DAR, FAR, SOX and other government regulations.
13. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
14. Maintains current knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
15. Participates in special projects as required.
8-10 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in Finance or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.