Windows Server Administrator
Job ID: 460324BR
Date posted: Nov. 08, 2018
City: Patuxent River
Description:Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
This Enterprise Operations (EO) position supports the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics division located at the PAX River NAS, Maryland. Responsible for providing support for the workstations and Windows servers inside Classified/Unclassified environments. Maintain smooth operation of Lockheed Martin F-35 Flight Test environments, extranets and stakeholder/customer facing websites, and other applications or related tasks as needed. Responsible for design, configuration, administration, maintenance, troubleshooting, tuning and support of Windows 10 OS and Windows Server 2012 and 2016 and Interact with users and evaluate vendor products, and support all Lockheed Martin ITF F-35 Flight Test Detachments.
• Experience with Windows server administration and installation (2008 R2/2012/2016)
• Experience with Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems
• Experience with operating systems life cycle management and configuration management (for example Print Management, Account Management, System Imaging, Hardware Modernization, Performance Monitoring)
• Experience with vulnerability remediation and security management (for example system hardening, log management, configuration management)
• Experience performing Contractor Off the Shelf (COTS) software installations and support
• Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF)
• Experience with Scripting and Automation (for example Perl, Bash, PowerShell)
• Experience with Network Protocols (for example DHCP, TCP/IP, DNS)
• Excellent communication Skills
• Experience with administrative scripting using: Powershell, VBScript, Batch files and task automation
• Experience supporting the following:
• Disaster Recovery utilizing Veritas Netbackup
• Cisco networks wired and wireless devices
• Configuration Management Server (CM12) package creation/deployment for application distribution security patches/updates.
• IA Vulnerability Management utilizing Security Center/Nessus scanners
• Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance management
• Helpdesk/Desktop and Application support
• HBSS Management
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS2100 ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Information Technology
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80B-Friday off in 1st week with Flex hrs/day