Supply Chain/Subcontract Administrator
Job ID: 463753BR
Date posted: Dec. 05, 2018
Program: Hypersonic Conventional Strike Weapon
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Subcontract Administrator to be a part of the team supporting the HCSW (hypersonic conventional strike weapon) program, developing the hypersonic technology that could forever change our ability to deter and respond to conflict. Join the Lockheed Martin team and be a part of the company that has developed and flown more hypersonic vehicles than any other U.S. Company and has decades of hypersonic development and flight test experience from government contracts as well as internal investments in research and development projects.
Subcontract Administrator responsibilities will include:
• Development of subcontract specifications, requirements, and solicitation packages
• Supplier management, including schedule and cost
• Evaluation of subcontract proposals and price analyses
• Negotiation of subcontract pricing and terms
• Procurement and delivery oversight for critical program hardware and services
• Represent the supply chain organization and work closely with cross functional teams
• Utilize working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFARS)
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline with 3 years of related professional experience, or 1 year of related professional experience with a related Masters degree.
• Familiarity with ERP systems such as SAP/P2P
• Working knowledge of FAR/DFAR and government contracting
• Ability to prioritize and manage evolving requirements
• Acute attention to detail and organizational skills
• Contractual & technical document writing experience
• Strategic vision and application to tactical decisions
• Solid business acumen and analytical skills
• Ability to work autonomously
• DOD Secret Clearance or higher
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Motivated self-starter
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: 4 yr and up College
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Purchasing/Procurement/Supply Chain
Clearance Level: Secret
Type: Task Order/IDIQ
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2