full-time employee contract
ManTech is actively seeking a driven, self-starter to lead a highly dynamic, cross-functional team to implement and enrich capabilities in DevOps, PaaS, and ITSM for a critical customer within the Department of Homeland Security. The successful candidate should have at least 3 years of experience leading DevOps implementation and transformation efforts and PaaS technologies, and at least 5 years of experience with ITSM practice areas. This position will be responsible for leading technology and business process transformation efforts in this fast-paced, mission critical environment.
The Innovations Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
· Be the primary POC for the customer for these specific innovation efforts, develop a rapport and communication rhythm with the customer and the project team.
· Lead, mentor, and manage architects and engineers, as well as business analysts, developers, and ITSM SMEs.
· Submission of timely, high-quality deliverables.
· Development and maintenance of all project management deliverables (Project Plan, WBS, Schedule, Implementation Plan, etc.)
· Review and provide inputs to functional requirements, designs, training materials, and other work projects prior to delivery to the customer.
· Provide strategic insight and advice to the ManTech Program Manager and customer, and identify additional innovation opportunities and ways to improve efficiency.
· Work with ManTech support teams to secure appropriate support for their projects, including contracts, subcontracts, security, recruiting, HR, and finance.
In addition, the Innovations Project Manager must meet the following qualifications and requirements:
· Current PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
· Current ITIL Foundations 3.0 Certification
· Extensive experience with Agile Scrum/Kanban and other agile project management methods
· Minimum 3 years of experience working in DevOps or Continuous Integration environments.
· Minimum 5 years of experience supporting IT Operations environments and using ITSM techniques and practices.
· Minimum 5 years developing and managing complex project schedules
· Minimum 3 years of experience with implementing or managing Platform as a Service (PaaS) capabilities for internal/private cloud environments.
· BS degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
· Current DOD Secret Clearance and DHS EOD Suitability are required