What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Raytheon has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Subcontract Program Manager to join our Integrated Defense System’s Global Integrated Supply Chain Team in support of the Lower Tier Air and Missile Defense Sensor (LTAMDS) program. This program is a key strategic capture for Raytheon and this Subcontract Program Manager role offers significant visibility to senior leadership.
As a Subcontract Program Manager, you will lead critical Supplier Integrated Product Teams through multiple program phases including development, production and sustainment. In this highly visible role you’ll have full accountability and authority for leading and managing assigned key subcontractors for one or multiple subcontracts and/or programs.
As the ideal candidate, you’ll draw from extensive program/subcontract management experience to ensure effective subcontractor execution in alignment with program objectives, including proposal/statement of work development, negotiations, startup, contract execution and closeout.
Responsibilities will include:
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.This position may require up to 25% domestic travel.Required Skills:
- Assessment, strategy development and management of overall performance of Subcontractor(s) to support the achievement of contract technical, schedule, quality and financial performance objectives.
- Managing the relationship and communications between subcontract partner staff and Raytheon counterparts. Coordinating activities among Raytheon Supply Chain Managers, Integrated Product Team/Cross Product Team/Program Leads and Engineering.
- Ensuring quick resolution of technical and programmatic issues by leveraging and integrating the capabilities of the entire organization.
- Supporting planning, execution and reporting of material and labor budgets, sales & Estimate at Completion (EAC) inputs, and risk & opportunity identification and management plans.
- Development and presentation of subcontractor strategy recommendations and status reviews to various internal and external leaders and stakeholders.
- 8+ years’ experience in any of the following areas: Program Management, Project Management, Subcontracts, Contracts, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain and/or Supplier Management
- Experience managing contracts or subcontracts
- Experience working in cross-functional teams or experience with project / program management
- U.S. Citizenship is required
Required Education:Bachelor’s degree This job is posted internally as: Manager II Subcontract Program ManagementFind out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
- Advanced degree in Business or Engineering
- Certifications in Supply Chain or Program Management
- Working knowledge of export / import, ITAR and FAR / DFAR regulations
- Experience using Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Experience with transition to production and hardware development programs, Risk & Opportunity management, Statement of Work development
- Demonstrated ability to understand financial information, budgets, program performance and develop strategies to improve performance in these areas.
- Strong analytical abilities, ability to plan, control and direct activities and resources related to planning and scheduling
- Subcontract negotiation experience
- Experience using Product Data Management (PDM) tools and MRP systems such as PRISM
- Integrated Product Team (IPT) leadership
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally
- Secret Security Clearance
Raytheon: “Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."- Thomas A. KennedyRaytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.