• As a member of the Defense Casualty Information Processing System (DCIPS) help desk team, candidate will be responsible for responding to and diagnosing problems through discussions with remote users at Ft. Knox and other facilities.
• This may include problem recognition, account creation/maintenance, and website familiarization training to the users.
• The candidate will provide end-user account management to handle increased scrutiny of user accounts, application permissions and HR training events in support of contingency operations.
• Proposed incumbent must have knowledge of how the Army is structured to make correct decision on user configurations to ensure compliance with information assurance policies.
• Associates degree and a minimum of 3 years of technical experience in an enterprise help desk or desktop support role, or high school diploma or equivalent and 5 years of related technical experience.
• Prior Army or Army Recruiting experience. - preferred.
• Knowledge of ISO/ITIL processes and documentation standards. - preferred.
• Possess a SECRET clearance or have the ability to get one. Must have an interim SECRET to begin work on the contract.
• Must sign privileged level access agreement.
• People skills, team player, strong written and verbal communications skills, ability to troubleshoot problems quickly, work as both a team and/or as a self-directed individual, client- facing experience, self-disciplined and ability to multi-task.
• Ability to train other team members on the applications, proper procedures, problem isolation
• Ability to develop instructions in a logical, detailed flow.
• Validate that security approvals and need-to-know are met for user requests.
• Create and configure user accounts not later than 5 business days after receipt of all proper documentation.
• Assist users with account issues, technical questions, and report and record system issues.
• Assist with data usage agreements and other user agreements.
• Person should have the knowledge, skills and ability to understand business processes that impact the above tasks.
DOD Secret Clearance required to begin, an interim Secret is acceptable to start work.