Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) is seeking a Operations Analyst to work on a team of Sensor System Analysts and Operations Analysts in support of multiple programs. Responsible for developing analytical solutions in a modeling and simulation environment to identify technology gaps, develop requirements, and specify the operational benefits of advanced concepts in complex operational scenarios. Candidate will develop solutions for each phase of the find, fix, target, track, engage, and assess (F2T2EA) chain using RF technologies. Candidate will develop simulations, execute analysis plans, perform simulation-based trade studies, and develop reports that quantify the value of current, upgraded and next gen Raytheon systems to the warfighter.
- Minimum of 6 years systems engineering experience
- Experience with Military Operations Analysis
- Experience with modeling and simulation of sensor systems
- Knowledge of standard government developed tools including AFSIM, Suppressor, Brawler, EADSIM, ESAMS or similar.
- Proficiency with scientific computing environments, models, and/or simulations such as the following: MATLAB, Simulink, MathCAD, AREPS, and NVIPM
- Demonstrated ability to decompose a complex problem into an executable plan
- Strong technical writing and oral communication skills
- Experience in Numerical Optimization Techniques, Analysis of Alternatives, or Design of Experiments
- Strong grasp of mathematics and statistics, including multivariate calculus, linear algebra, probability and statistics
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to access to US only data systems
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Domain knowledge in Sensors (RADARS, EOIR, etc.), Network Communications, Weapons/Effects (Missiles, Projectiles), Command & Control, and Resource Management is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in Linux Environments.
- Possess a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness
- Ability to understand tactics as described by military experts and to represent their employment (verbally, graphically, and in simulations)
- C/C++ programming languages and software development experience
Required Education: B.S. in Math, Physics, Computer Science or Engineering or relate technical major required.
M.S. in Math, Physics, Computer Science or Engineering or relate technical major required.
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.