full-time employee contract
• Audits all indirect expense reports for accuracy and adherence to ManTech policy.
• Prepares all facility and other Invoices for payment, creating vouchers and delivering them to accounts payable.
• Coordinates with PCAs to facilitate travel Coding Reconciliation
• Performs monthly labor and expenses reconciliation and facilitates cash disbursement to a specific overseas subsidiary.
• Monitors cell phone bill coding for the entire group.
• Serves as a backup for P-Card auditing, indirect accruals and cash advance and tuition reimbursement processing
• Requires Bachelor’s degree (with an emphasis in Accounting or Business Administration) or equivalent, and zero to two years of related work experience.
• Strong analytical, writing and communication skills
• Ability to work with diverse populations
• Ability to multitask while maintaining strong attention to detail
• Ability to take initiative and work independently
Other Skills Preferred:
• Oral and written communication Skills
• Organizational Skills
• Familiar with MS Office, especially MS Excel
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
• Interpersonal and People Skills
• Analytical and critical thinking skills