• The Technical Lead/Queue Manager responds to the support requests and incidents from the users of desktop, laptop, and mobile computing devices and related peripheral equipment.
• The Technical Lead/Queue Manager is expected to have superior skills and experience to ensure support to users.
• Generally interacts directly with the user and other computers designed for high-end users who require increased capacity, high performance computing, and advanced software.
• Additionally, may interact with product support personnel and potentially the customer when the customer's problem cannot be resolved directly by first-level resources.
• Bachelors and five years working in 24x7 IT Service Desk environment, including knowledge of network operation, applications, hardware, monitoring, and operating systems.
• Experience using and administrating ServiceNow, Altiris Client Management Suite or Absolute Manage.
• Experience supporting Service Level Agreements in a Service Desk environment.
• Experience with supporting scientific devices that require special peripherals, software, or operating systems (Microsoft Windows OS, Apple Macintosh OS/iOS, or Linux-based platforms).
• Experience in Microsoft Office 2010/365 suite and Adobe Acrobat.
• Public Trust Clearance
• ITIL certification; CompTIA Security+ Certification.
• Experience using Bomgar remote support appliance, Microsoft Lync Instant Messenger, and Remote Desktop.
• NIH Experience.