• This is an on-site position supporting US Central Command on MacDill, AFB Florida.
• This position provides support to the Multi-National Mission Partnership program (MNMP) with the objective of capturing/defining new requirements from all CENTCOM Directorates, Service Components, higher level DoD organizations, and deployed forces while also supporting solution development and integration.
• The position will support all associated activities, tasks, and projects in a very diverse and fast-paced test, integration, and operations-focused environment.
General duties will include:
• Fulfill duties as MNMP Systems Analyst with a focus on CPN-X. Responsible for liaison, coordination and collaboration between USCENTCOM Directorates/Components, Senior DOD and Multi-National Staff, Divisions, Branches and sections.
• Coordinate, synchronize and de- conflict planning, prioritization and economy of efforts to ensure near and long term CPN-X milestones and objectives are fully achieved.
• Support all coordination and collaboration to ensure CPN-X is fully and properly fielded and sustained, in order to support operational and contingency requirements. Be prepared to travel throughout the USCENTCOM Area of Responsibility for planning conferences or implementation events, as required.
• Provide Tasker Management Tool support and subject matter expertise to the MNMP Program Team. Support ITCAB approved project related activities.
• Provide operational experience and subject matter expertise during the development and release of all operational orders to include Concept of Operations, Operations Orders, Tasking Orders or Communication Tasking Orders.
• Schedule all required conferences, meetings, video teleconferencing and provide administrative and product generation support, as required.
• Act as direct liaison between CENTCOM J6 and J2 Foreign Disclosure Office to ensure all classification markings, releasability, caveats, tri-graphs and tetra graphs are properly documented and approved prior to implementation, as required.
• Support any challenges or problems associated with all USCENTCOM Coalition Partner Networks and related MNMP task deliverables as required.
• Provide any required Operational and Cybersecurity subject matter expertise as required