full-time employee contract
Join the ManTech team of highly skilled F-15 Maintainers, keeping a fleet of some of the most successful fighter jets ever designed in the air and on mission.
Whether you've retired, separated from the Air Force, or planning for your USAF separation, we want to discuss your future with ManTech. Our teams of F-15 maintainers conduct on-the-job training (OJT) and direct hands-on maintenance, working alongside passionate people to keep these world-class fighter jets in the sky.
Our program is a rarity in overseas contracting: We offer 40 hour work weeks in Saudi Arabia, a geographically centralized country that you are free to explore. With 30 days of vacation and 11 holidays, you will have the opportunity to visit the nations of Africa, Europe, and the rest of Asia easily and conveniently. Add in the potential tax advantages, free housing and transportation, and you have an exciting opportunity that provides memories to last a lifetime.
ManTech Mission Solutions & Services Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology supporting the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers. We would like to talk to YOU about joining us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Advise on technical problems of repair, maintenance of turbo jet turbo fan and jet engines
• Remove install, inspect, repair, and modify jet engines, including small gas turbine engines:
• Performs and supervises Test stand functions on Aircraft Jet, Turbo jet, and turbo fan engines;
• Inspect jet engines and related equipment
• Supervise jet engine maintenance personnel:
• Interprets installation and maintenance policies to correct defective equipment:
• Diagnose malfunctions using technical publications and perform repair:
• Conducts test of repaired jet engines and their components to achieve maximum operating efficiency.
• Observes and ensure compliance with established safety procedures:
• Ensure assign support equipment is serviceable and tools, parts and test equipment are available:
• Determines extent of disassembly necessary to repair or replace Aircraft parts:
• Operate engine and performs engine test according to applicable directives and test data on log sheet
• Knowledge of mechanical principles that apply to jet engines, principles of oil analysis, wear metal criteria and guidelines: concepts and application of supporting publications, use and interpretation of wiring diagrams, blueprints and technical publication is mandatory.
• Experience in inspecting, removing, installing, modifying, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining associated equipment
• 10 years’ experience and AFSC: 2A671 or equivalent
• Experience in performing supervisory functions
• Experience in the testing of F-15 jet engines