The Systems Engineering, Integration & Test (SEIT) Electronic Warfare Systems (EWS) Systems Department requires an experienced Systems Engineer with proven experience in developing innovative solutions that meet war-fighter needs to support the EWS business area relating to Electronic Support (ES) and Electronic Attack (EA) capability development. This Systems Engineer requires proven technological and customer communications experience suitable to define next generation Multi-Function Electronic Warfare (EW) capabilities. The candidate will have demonstrated ability to represent Raytheon to customers. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Minimum 4 years of related experience
- Knowledge of EW, Radar or Communications systems
- Knowledge of radio engineering RF principles and system- and subsystem-level analysis employing modeling & simulation tools and methodologies
- Experience in performing test and data analysis on RF, Digital, or Power systems
- Experience interfacing, communicating and presenting to all levels of the organization including senior level executives and customers
- Demonstrated proficiency in analytical skills, strong written and verbal communication capability, and ability to work in an integrated product team environment
- Troubleshooting and analysis of hardware and software in support of resolving anomalies and providing corrective action
- System level architecture & modeling experience
- Requirements analysis & definition
- Works independently
- U.S. Citizenship status is required
- Active DoD Secret clearance with investigation within five years
- Experience in proposal development and bidding
- Development and submitting technical publications and/or patents
- Experience with complex embedded systems including C/C++ programming, digital signal processing and waveform development
- Familiarity with earned value management (EVMS), and developing and managing cost accounts and schedules
- Advocate for application of systems engineering to product life cycle including test verticality, requirements development, flow, traceability, and allocation, functional analysis & decomposition, and system architecture.
- Model based system engineering
- Requirements management using Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements System (DOORS)
- Performing analysis using MATLAB/Simulink or similar language
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Math, Systems Engineering from an ABET approved college or university.Desired Education:
Master’s Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Physics or Systems Engineering from an ABET approved college or university.U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.