Unisys Corporation - Federal Systems (https://unisys-fed.jobs.net/)
full-time employee contract
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Data Base Administrator (DBA) to join our team in Reston, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
• Supports and contributes to the Agile Scrum practices and deliverables
• Assists with analysis, design, development, implementation support of software
• Assists with the functional testing of the user interface and identify issues found during the software development/integration process
• Communicate with internal and external stakeholders on test progress during daily scrum meetings
• Create and maintain technical documentation
• Develop and maintain multiple environment as development, test, and production through configuration management
• Able to support data naming conventions for data objects/tables; attributes/fields and artifacts, such as schemas; flow charts; etc.
• Bachelors of Science or Bachelors of Arts degree
• 5+ years of experience developing in Salesforce, Cloud & Omnichannel environments
• 2-3+ years in Management Consulting
• 5+ years of Java development
• Proficient in both oral and written communication
• Ability to work successfully in a team, independently, and take initiative on tasks
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle using Scrum, and Agile processes
• Support and assist with end-user training, as needed
• US citizenship and ability to obtain a Public Trust
• Experience with the ReadySpectGO, an inspection management tool, is a plus
• USDA Digital Infrastructure Services Center (DISC) is a plus
• Salesforce GovCloud
• SalesForce.com integrated development environment (IDE)
• Salesforce Developer Experience (DX) integrated development environment
• Visual Studio
• Visualforce, and metadata components
• Eclipse Platform (including Team Explorer Everywhere plug-in for Eclipse)
• Ant Migration Tool
• Agile Certification, AWS Developer Certification preferredAbout Unisys
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.