Sr Member Eng Stf/ System, Integration & Test Engineer
Job ID: 479861BR
Date posted: Apr. 15, 2019
City: Mount Laurel
State: New Jersey
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary And Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
• System Integration & Test (SI&T) Engineer for the Combat System Engineering Agent (CSEA), U.S. Coast Guard, Littoral Combat Ship, or Aegis programs (including Ballistic Missile Defense). Assist with planning, implementing, and reporting on SI&T activities.
• Perform system-level integration and verification of system level requirements. Conduct System Level testing of complex computer programs in a lab environment. Perform data analysis to evaluate and troubleshoot system/element anomalies document and research computer program anomalies.
• Support requirement verification test procedures and test reports as required by the supporting program.
• Support the program technical leadership and functional management on cost, schedule and technical performance.
• Work closely U.S. Government customer and customer representatives in all of the above tasks.
The Locale: Moorestown is a township in Burlington County, New Jersey, and is an eastern suburb of Philadelphia.
Moorestown was ranked number one in Money magazine's list of the best places to live in America in 2005. The magazine screened over a thousand small towns and created a list of the top 100 for its August 2005 issue. The township earned the top spot because of its true community feeling, in addition to its plentiful jobs, excellent schools and affordable housing. Another one of its attributes is its proximity to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, which is about a 15-minute ride away. Nearby communities include Mt. Laurel, Cherry Hill, Vincentown, and Burlington.
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering or equivalent/related field.
• Experience in concept development, system design, performance requirements definition, integration and test of large real-time systems.
• Ability to attain and maintain a Secret DoD clearance.
• Availability to travel domestically and internationally as required by the supported program.
• Flexibility to work non-standard work shifts as required by the supported program.
• Waterfront Aegis integration and test experience, leading a team of test integration professionals onboard Aegis cruisers and destroyers
• Experience in operations/performance analyses of complex weapon systems and/or Aegis Combat Systems.
• System-level integration and verification of C4ISR / surface system level requirements
• Experience working closely with USN customer and customer representatives in defining test plans, procedures resolving test documentation comments, defining test schedules and ensuring concurrence on verified requirements.
• Detailed technical knowledge of the physical and functional characteristics of the Aegis Weapons System elements
• Detailed knowledge of Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) concepts and system design implementation into the Aegis Combat System
• Experienced supporting proposal development, cost and technical inputs, IMS, resource loading and earned value metrics
• Thorough understanding of the computer program development and test processes.
• Must have strong analytical, problem solving, leadership skills and demonstrated ability to comprehend and work successfully with complex computer programs.
• Demonstrated strong teamwork, communication (both verbal and written), and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated motivation with strong initiative to accept new technical challenges in complex system engineering assignments.
• Detailed knowledge and experience with the design, implementation and operation of the SQQ89 underwater weapon system
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Systems Engineering: Assembly/Integration and Test
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: TEMPO: 5X8 - 5 days/wk 8 hrs/day (Flex & Rigid)