Raytheon’s Intelligence, Information, and Services Business is seeking Senior Program Cost Scheduler and Control Analyst for our Colorado Springs, CO office.
As a Program Control Analyst you will be part of a finance team that is responsible for maintaining total project cost excellence in areas of Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance on Estimates At Complete (EACs), Earned Value Management(EVM), Annual Operating Plan (AOP) forecasting, cost reporting and variance analysis.
• Accounting data extraction and reconciliation
• Measure performance (earned value) on a monthly basis and generate EV reports, graphs, and perform analysis (BCRs, ETCs and other EVMS analysis)
• Development of time-phased, integrated budgets
• Monitor costs and manpower ensuring that actuals are within budget and charged to the correct end objective
• Provide EV integration between Control Account Managers (CAMs), Planning and scheduling function, and other Financial Analysts
• Provide internal reports on cost and schedule performance to Program Leadership and CAMs
• Develop financial Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) for submittal to customers (incl. CPR/IPMR)
• Estimate at Completion development in the EDIT+ Tool
• Bookings, Sales, and profit forecasting in the corporate FP&A planning tool
• Strong background in project controls/program controls/business management including proficiency with EVMS, cost analysis, and forecasting in a development environment.
• Ability to perform ad-hoc analysis, data integrity checks, and reconciliations required.
• Complete understanding of concepts and techniques related to program controls. Concepts include but are not limited to earned value management, forecasting, strategic planning, variance analysis, etc.
• Strong experience in financial forecasting and risk & opportunity management/reporting in a development environment.
• Good mathematical and analytical skills.
• Strong Excel skills required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to interact with various functional organizations.
• Demonstrated experience with SAP accounting system tools, including the planning modules for EVMS
• Experience in an FP&A role
• Experience with FP&A tool RPlan
• Understanding of Raytheon financial and accounting policies and procedures
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Project
Requires a related university degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 149921BR 149921
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.