What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Integrated Defense Systems (IDS), we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by IDS employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
The IDS Supplier Quality Organization assures that functional products are delivered to the program areas using quality and effectiveness throughout the product life cycle. Our goal is to establish, oversee and coordinate quality policy and practices ensuring alignment to IDS while enabling Mission Assurance.
The Program Supplier Quality Manager (PSQM) is a critical role within IDS’s Quality Assurance organization. In this role, you’re the primary Supplier Quality Lead overseeing multiple supplier execution activities for the Seapower Capability Systems program area with responsibility for assuring supplier compliance in delivering complex military products. You’ll also be responsible for driving decision making and planning among various program integrated product teams including supply chain and subcontractors in assuring unique program requirements are met. To be fully successful in this role, you’ll have a solid understanding and prior knowledge in the basic Supplier Quality tools such as the execution of Supplier Assessments, First Article Inspection validation, Sub tier Supplier Management, Special Process Management, Contract Review/Flowdown and Counterfeit Parts Avoidance.
Additional responsibilities will include:
• Developing Program Supplier Quality and Subcontractor Product Acceptance Plans
• Interpreting purchase order quality notes and quality requirements to ensure subcontractor/supplier understanding
• Ensuring flow down of Product requirements both internally and to sub-tier suppliers and ensuring compliance with quality requirements
• Assessing subcontractor/supplier quality capabilities throughout the program life cycle to achieve full program objectives
• Identifying supplier risk and systemic performance issues ensuring root-cause analysis and corrective solutions are identified and implemented with closure plans
• Driving continuous product / process improvements using statistical / analytical improvement tools such as Six Sigma and lean methodologies
• Working with other Quality functions and Cross Business Teams (CBTs), to affect rapid closure of issues utilizing analytical capabilities and communications skills
• Participating in Statement of Work Development, peer review and sign off
• Creating and presenting monthly Program Reviews to the Supplier Quality and Mission Assurance Leadership Teams.
Some travel required - up to 25% travel to supplier and sub-tier supplier facilities primarily in the U.S.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
This position is located at our Marlborough, MA facility.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.