5-Star Subscription Details (Elite Package)
MilitaryHire.com's Five-Star service is the elite level for companies that
desire priority access and a set of comprehensive tools unparalleled in
the internet military candidate community. Our Elite Package offers
companies with multiple MilitaryHire users an economical way to obtain
premium service status for a large number of accounts. This level also
introduces our "bulk job posting feature." This puts an end to manually
typing jobs into our site. You can upload them automatically! You also
have immediate access to resumes as they are posted. Resume search and view usage limits are based
upon a rolling 30-day calendar. All users must be employees of that company.
Unlike most job boards, we allow you to add and
delete job postings as often as you like. For example, if one or more
of your job postings is filled (or you simply decide to stop advertising it),
you can replace it with a different job posting at no extra charge.
You may replace one job posting with another as often as you like
but may not have more than your allowed number of jobs posted at any one time.
Additional 5-Star features include:
- Up to 25 recruiter accounts (resume search seats)
- Unlimited job postings
- Up to 5000 resume views per month
- Save up to 200 resume searches as ResumeScouts. Receive daily email notification if resumes meeting your criteria are posted to MilitaryHire.
- Ability to post jobs that have candidate response directed to a customer designated website or web address.
- Ability to include HTML image tags in job postings (for corporate logos, view tracking, web beacons, etc.).
- Immediate access to resumes as they are posted to MilitaryHire!
- Bulk job posting. Automatically post your jobs to MilitaryHire on a daily basis. (more details...)
- Automatic monthly refreshing of job posting dates. This keeps your job postings near the top of the list.
- Save up to 500 resumes and notes about each resume to your personal briefcase
- View the resumes of all candidates who have viewed your job postings, regardless of whether they apply for the job.
- Update the posting date of all your jobs with one mouseclick. This brings all your jobs to the top of search results as if they were just posted.
- View the date resumes were posted to MilitaryHire in the search results.
- All Power Search criteria can be used on ResumeScouts.
- Search for Resumes by Resume Number.
- Boolean resume searches.
- "Exact phrase" keyword searching.
- Search Resumes by the date they were posted to MilitaryHire.
- Search Resumes by candidates' availability date.
- Limit search results to only those resumes you have not previously viewed.
- Search resumes by branch of service.
- Search resumes by Security Clearance.
- Sort results by date the resume was posted, best match to search criteria, availability date, or branch of service.
Call 800-585-3690 or +1-919-262-0896 for additional information.