Full Time Employee
Chief Enterprise Architect (Job Number:422031)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Chief Enterprise Architect. This position will be located at Fort Dix, NJ, and is contingent upon contract award.
- Lead C4ISR Enterprise Architect providing overall direction and guidance to support the staff to ensure the CGA Field Based Risk Reduction mission is executed in an optimal and efficient fashion.
- Provide the engineering architecture experience necessary to execute the analysis, design, architecture engineering, integration, and evaluation of C4ISR technology solutions in support of the CGA Field based Risk Reduction Life Cycle Execution Management.
- Defense Acquisition (DAU) Certs in Program Management and Systems Research, Development and Engineering.
- 15+ years’ experience directly related to Program and System of Systems Engineering support to C4ISR Tactical & Aerial and Space based Systems and Communications
- Masters of Science in Engineering or related.
- Active TS/SCI
Place of Performance:
- Primary is Fort Dix
- Secondary is Aberdeen
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 26, 2016, 12:41:48 PM
Primary Location: United States-NJ-FORT DIX
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: