Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech's Mission Solutions and Services (MSS) group is seeking a skilled Windows/Citrix System Administrator for its Norfolk, VA location. The individual will be supporting selected Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Shipyard applications and will provide system administration tasks such as the following:
• Coordinate and assist in actions to configure, test, document and maintain application environments at the Allegany Ballistics Laboratory (ABL) in Rocket Center, WV, and the Navy Enterprise Data Center (NEDC) in Charleston, South Carolina. Work is performed remotely from the Norfolk location.
• Assist with administering Windows and Citrix servers to sustain the application environments.
• Provide file and system security management, log analysis, and statistical report generation.
• Analyze SCAP Scans and assist with Information Assurance related efforts such as vulnerability remediation. Assist with patching in accordance with STIGs and IAVA alerts and bulletins as required.
• Experience with one or more of the following applications is a plus: AIM, AIMXp, Business Objects, COST MF, MAT MF, MRQT, NWPS (PMC, QPS, SPF), PSS, QDB, SABRS, SAEM, SUPDESK.
• Periodically, for Go Live events, Release installation, and system patching work shift will need to be adjusted. Also, this position will be included in the Team on-call rotation.
• Secret clearance with an SSBI.
• Security+ CE certification with OS/computing environment certification for IAT Level 2 compliance.
To apply for this job, contact: