Full Time Employee
Senior A-ISR SME (Job Number:424421)
SAIC is currently seeking Senior A-ISR Subject Matter Experts to support a DoD customer based out of Fort Gordon GA and other locations. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- The Senior A-ISR will:
- Assist with operational planning and assist the 116th MIB in the formulation of relevant CONOP and TTPs documentation.
- The contractor shall assist in the validation, consolidation, and prioritization of mission requests from supported units.
- Provide products and reports with sufficient evidence and clarity to support development of operational planning documentation.
- Assist the government by providing expert advice in support of collection requirements and exploitation management activities.
- Provide subject matter expertise on ISR technology improvements, maintain awareness of policy changes, and implement support to new/emerging systems or procedures in order to improve the 116th MI BDE's ability to plan and coordinate collection and exploitation activities.
- Support efforts to minimize loss of uninterrupted mission support for 116th MIB supported units which may include surge operations.
- Draft Serious Incident Reports (SIR) in accordance with Commander Critical Information Requirements (CCIR) for distribution to INSCOM Commanding General and support staff.
- Prepare briefings and presentations in support of Division Commander Pre-Command Course (PCC), VIP site visits, conferences, and other areas as directed by Brigade S-3 staff.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least three (3) years of experience in tactical intelligence analysis
- Experience and proficiency using at least three of the following systems or software: MAAS, DCGS-A, PIDGIN, SOCET GXP, ArcGIS, GETS, FalconView, AIMES, TIGR, NGDS, OMAR, TLV, UNICORN, and/or CENTAUR
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google Earth
- Familiarity with US Army and US Air Force manned and unmanned A-ISR systems
- 15 years of A-ISR experience Highly
- Demonstrated experience with operational employment and management of INSCOM A-ISR systems MA or MS AND 12 years CURRENT (Within 5 Years) A-ISR experience or BA/BS degree AND 15 years CURRENT (Within 5 Years) A-ISR experience or Associates degree or HS Diploma AND 18 years of CURRENT (Within 5 Years) A-ISR experience
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jan 9, 2017, 3:49:27 PM
Primary Location: United States-GA-FORT GORDON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: