What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
As a Sr. Principal Supply Chain Program Manager, you’ll use your skills in implementing best-in-class management practices to optimize the supply base performance for the UAE Program. In this role, you’ll have a solid customer satisfaction orientation, you’ll be a great team-builder, and you’ll be the “go to” person for all material matters.
Your specific responsibilities will include management and coordination/oversight of all Supply Chain responsibilities, and accountabilities for the UAE Patriot Integrated Business Team.
Additional responsibilities will include:
Key activities typically include:
- Representing Global Supply Chain, serving as the lead interface to the program office, while aligning supply chain resources and solutions for PATRIOT UAE Programs
- Creating and executing material program strategy (MPS) and the material program plan (MPP) to ensure program competitiveness and performance from the front end of the business through contract closure
- Supporting all gate reviews and activity, EAC reviews, program reviews and risk and opportunity management reviews
- Ownership of Domestic and International Subcontractor performance
- Proposal strategies, development and management presentations
- Proactive Risk and Opportunity management
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.This position is home-based in Andover, MARequired Skills:
- Financial management, EAC process, and presenting to functional leaders
- Ownership of the supplier management process (i.e., Supplier Risk/Opportunity Management Plan, supplier performance, metrics, international issues, etc.)
- Communication of customer flowthrough requirements (i.e., FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, public law, quality, warranty, etc.)
- Working at the front end of the business to identify and secure Supply Chain resources to support the capture plan and management of the Supply Chain proposal content
- Reporting Global Supply Chain program status and communicating critical issues to external and internal customers, as well as offering solutions and implementing corrective action
- 8+ years of Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance, Manufacturing, Operations, Program Management, Project Management or Subcontract Management experience
- Experience with program/product inception (capture), or product release/build/integration/test/delivery (execution)
- Experience with Supply Chain processes
- Experience leading or participating in cross-functional teams
- This role will require MPM Certification within 1 year of hire
- U.S. Citizenship is required
Required Education:This job is posted internally as: Sr. Principal Material Program ManagerFind out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
- Knowledge of Export/Import laws
- Outstanding written, verbal communication, strong presentation and organizational skills, has keen attention to detail
- Experience in preparing proposals, estimates, technical documents, and other contract deliverable items.
- Experience in application and execution of Raytheon’s Integrated Product Development System (IPDS), Risk Management, SOW development and business finances
- Demonstrated ability to understand financial information, budgets and program performance and develop strategies to improve performance in these areas
- Material Program Management Certification
- Experience with PDM and PRISM
- Knowledge and experience working with FAR, DFAR
- EVMS Level 2/3 Certified
- Familiar with any combination of the following GSC tools: SAP, MRP, WebPlan (Kinaxis), WaveTrak, VBS, and be EV certified or in the process of becoming EV certified.
- Advanced degree
- An existing Security Clearance
Raytheon: “Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."- Thomas A. KennedyRaytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.