GDIT is hiring a Clinical Educator with a specialized focus on Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) in support of the Defesne & Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC). The Clinical Educator will serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for pre-deployment/deployment education training surrounding TBI.
As the traumatic brain injury (TBI) Pathway of Care manager within the Military Health System (MHS), the Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) promotes state-of-the-science care from point-of-injury to reintegration for service members, veterans, and their families to prevent and mitigate consequences of mild to severe TBI.
Learn More About DVBIC HERE
• Serves as SME for pre-deployment/deployment education training.
• Assist in the development of plans, designs, manages, and carries out actions to accomplish assigned program areas.
• Provides input during strategic planning for TBI and PH clinical, research, resilience and training programs.
• Interfaces with DoD/VA/DVBIC/DCoE leaders, TMA and OASDHA requests and provides input in response to taskers related to TBI.
• Conducts briefings within and outside of DVBIC/DoD/VA/DCoE on matters related to TBI as requested/directed.
• Serves as a technical advisor for deployment related education program development, administration and evaluation.
• Provides input in the formulation and establishment of policy and objectives.
• Provides expert advice on program requirements and procedures to all Services requiring such programs.
• Assists in the establishment of criteria by which resilience programs are evaluated and assessed.
• Assists in the planning of program reviews to evaluate the effectiveness of specific resilience programs to ensure they meet the criteria and are in compliance with regulations and laws.